Thursday, April 19, 2007

open letter to neighbors

dear neighbors in unit #2,

hi there, we've never met. i'm your frustrated next door neighbor. how's it going? yeah, not so good over here.

here's my issue: i pay for two parking spots; one covered and one not. i, of course, use the covered spot and the other spot is not used regularly by me. this does not mean you can tell your friends it's ok to park there since the poor single mom next door doesn't use that spot herself and no one ever comes to visit her. i don't need you to remind me that i have no friends.


thanks!

#3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm your friend. I will come and visit as soon as the semester is over ... if you tell me where you live. Also, if my neigbors are reading this, don't park your big ugly truck near my yard.
Magda