Wednesday, September 14, 2005

happy happy and all that

yeah, it's my birthday. the last one i plan on ever having.

in honor of my birthday, (and also my mom, who, if you go to her blog, can't keep a secret) i am divulging my real name to the few of those who read this who don't know it.

it's la-fawn-duh. ha ha! i wish!

nope. it's valerie. i hope you don't feel betrayed and lied to. if you do, i'm sure you'll get over it soon. just let it pass.

and because my sis decided to try to get me back for posting a not-so-flattering picture of her on her birthday, i'll go one better than her and post my own not-so-flattering picture of myself here. because i can't be outdone.



and now you know why my kids are scared of me.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks sis, love you and happy birthday!

mrs. awesome said...

happy birthday! have a good one!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to youuu, happy birthday to youuu, happy, happy, happy, happy birthday to youuuuuu.......

and ummmm...I guess I am not allowed to say and many more since you said this is your last..so ...ummmmm I will hummm the rest....

hum humm hmmm......

Heather said...

by the way, that picture is really great of you. It captures your soul. I can't believe you don't think its flattering. (just kidding, but thanks for the gesture.)

Not Jon said...

haha - last birthday ehh? Funny. Happy birthday Valeri - best wishes!

jon

Valerie said...

thanks everybody!

and mudda, don't worry about letting my real name out of the bag! most people who read this know my real name! it's not a big deal. i was teasing, as usual. :D

Anonymous said...

To heck with the kids, that picture scared the hell out me! But I think it caputured you quite nicely. I hope you had the bestest birthday of your whole life and that all of your wildest dreams came true!! And congratulations on embracing your true self and becoming Valerie again. Actually I am glad that you came clean because I figured it was only a matter of time before I blew the whistle on that one. I decided to take a page out of your book and out myself (just my name that is)on your blog. Feel free to call me by my title, Office Goddess.