Monday, September 12, 2005

a child's imagination

i am constantly amazed at how my kids' imaginations work. pete is always making up stories or drawing crazy pictures. the girl loves to sing, so she's always humming something to herself, making up words as she goes.


this piece of artwork is one of pete's favorites and i tried to label it as best i could remember.


he's so fricking smart and cute! i know i'm just a gushing mom at this point, but i don't care. you don't like it, read another blog! :P



just kidding, please don't leave me. i like feeling somewhat popular to the few people who actually read this. and if you have anything you'd like to hear from me, just ask and i'll try to meet your requests.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pic, esp the little cute thing in the left corner with all the legs!

Lmao @ small print!!

Unknown said...

I mean my other left!! Oh my its early!

Anonymous said...

Your kid is super cool. You should teach him to make those cut-out people that when you unfold them it looks like they are holding hands. You made one for me and I still have it. Mostly because I am super jealous that I can't do it. I almost used the word covet. Remember that time you used it when you were talking about your sister's Beanie Baby? I was amazed that people actually used that word in everyday conversation, but there you were, just putting it out there. I got off topic didn't I? Your next blog should be about the time we had "bad movie night" and how bad those movies sucked.

Heather said...

What a brilliant child!