Monday, October 03, 2005

i am so cool right now

yay for me! everyone celebrate because as of today, i am officially employed! this weekend i'm moving out of my parents house and going to live in my own house with my own stuff and sleep in my own bed. YIPEE YAHOO!!!

excuse me because now i have to go do the happy happy joy joy dance.

oh, sidenote before i leave. thanks to those of you reading this who went out on a limb and gave me a reference when you weren't supposed to. if you lose your jobs, you can come live with me in my tiny house because i'll be employed!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Way to go girl. I knew you could do it!

Not Jon said...

sweet -- congrats!!! I wish you the best of luck!

cheers,
jon

Anonymous said...

Yay for Isshy!

I'm so happy for you. I hope you love your new place. Make sure to buy a bottle of something expensive and high proof to celibrate with :D

Anonymous said...

Does anyone else remember when Valerie used to post on her own Blog? Yeah, me too. Oh, well. It was fun while it lasted.