Thursday, July 21, 2005

from sleeping in to a nudist colony in less than 1 minute

i thought it was time for another installment of my crazy thought processes...

last night as i was falling asleep, i found myself hoping i could sleep in in the morning. then i thought about my helpful young son and how he would most likely get breakfast for his sister and himself so mommy could sleep a little longer. then my thoughts moved to other mundane tasks of the day, like taking a shower. then i started wondering if my 5 year old son would be scarred for life because he had seen me naked when i was getting ready to get in the shower that day. then i thought, "hey, it's a natural thing. people at nudist colonies think there's nothing wrong with it." then i started thinking about nudist colonies and what it must be like to live there, especially for the women. like, how do they deal with "that time of the month"? i mean, they'd have to wear tampons, but then everyone would know because they'd have the visual evidence, right? so then maybe they wear underwear at that time. but even then, everyone would still know because why else would they be wearing underwear? and what about men? what if they see some hot, naked, female nudist? there really isn't any way to play hard to get, if you know what i mean. which reminds me of one of my favorite jokes:

how do you tell the blind guy at a nudist colony?



it's not hard!

get it? it's a double entendre! because it's not difficult to detect which man may be blind because his penis wouldn't be erect, assuming he would be aroused by all of the naked women around him! get it? isn't that funny?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats tooo funny Tina!!!

Not Jon said...

hahaha - thanks Tina! I needed humor to start of Friday propa!

Valerie said...

i'm glad my insane ramblings amuse you guys.

Anonymous said...

You should tell tell them about the time you came back from the bathroom and announced that Jerry Orbach was the voice of the candlestick in Beauty and the Beast. Good times.

And this is my delayed commment. I was thinking about that survey you did about songs you know the words to, and because you know the words to a zillion songs you just put your favorites. So the other day I was listening to one of your mix CD's that you left and "Hold Me Now" came on, and I thought that you should have mentioned that song on your list because you put it on every mix CD you ever made because you love it so much. You would probably marry it if you could. Anyway, I'm just saying, that's all.