Thursday, December 29, 2005

we are in a fight.

yup, all of you are now on my shit list. don't pretend that you don't know why... you know what you did... if you don't know, i'm not telling you...

ok fine. take a look at my last post. go ahead. i'll wait.










see that word in the last paragraph? yeah, it's not so much "right" as "write". and i was not so much "right" as "completely fucking retarded". why the hell did no one tell me i did that?! for fuck sake! you'd think you were just reading my blog for entertainment and not picking it over for grammatical errors.


by the way, don't you hate it when you buy a bag of salad and forget about it until a month later and it's all gross and slimy in the bottom of your so-called "crisper" drawer?

yeah, me too.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well to be honest, even after I read this one and then went and read the last one, I still didn't notice. I had to go back another time and find it! Not that I wasn't paying attention! I think that says a lot about me! I'm a DITZ!

Anonymous said...

As someone who is behind on your blog, you cannot even begin to imagine how completely devasted I was to have you take all of the fun out of finding that grammar error. You so suck! And I suck! for not being more on top of the blog-reading. And even though I knew it was coming, I so noticed the error. And I LOL'd. I know you have mentioned it a ton of times on your blog, but I am here as a witness as to how much you truly hate poor grammar. You are even horribly unforgiving on the IM. God forbid anyone makes a typo that you let slip. Oh yeah, I LOL'd.

Heather said...

I did notice it, hey we share the same grammer errors freak us out genes. I however did not want to cause you shame and humiliation. Irregardless, now you owe me one!

Laurie said...

This is my first time here, but I would have corrected you had I read it. :) And I basically only keep beer in the crisper drawer now, Because I also forget about everything else in there.

bri said...

just found a slimy bag of lettuce and thought of you...

so... yeah.... ARE YOU IN A COMA?!?! where are you?