Saturday, January 13, 2007

remember when...

... i used to have fun and witty things to say?

yeah, good times.


this year i am taking care of ME. i quit smoking and i'm eating right and i'm getting rid of the things in my life that are bad for me. you know that almost always involves a man, right? i want to get back to that place when i felt witty and fun and like a good mom and a good person. IT WILL HAPPEN. i will be a grown up this year and take care of business.

either that or i'll watch plenty of tv and sit on my butt. whichever.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Girl! Great New Year's Resolution! I'm super proud of you for wanting your life back. Keep up the good work. You have my support.

Valerie said...

you only say that because you have to support me sister!
thanks babe, every little bit helps.

Anonymous said...

Good for you! You deserve some time for YOU! I can't wait to hear how you're doing. Maybe it will give me the kick I need. I mean, I can't have you lookin' better than me! ;)