Wednesday, June 15, 2005

hey fatty-boom-ba-laty

little tid bit about me - i love air supply. (do you still love me, stinky?)

my favoritest chi-chi took me to an air supply concert for my birthday last year and it was soooo fun! we took 2 of our friends and we had a blast sitting in the back and putting on our own little concert for our fellow lawn seat patrons.

since i dearly love air supply i had to have a t-shirt. so i go to the merchandise table and request a lovely white t-shirt that was imprinted with "i'm lost in love" (giggle), size large. the lady behind the table said the shirt displayed was size x-large and it looked like i would expect a large to look, so i said "ok, gimme the XL," to which the bitch behind the table said "are you sure? because i have 2-XL's back here too." yeah, i'll take a 2-XL with a side order of pimp-slap-the-hoe. look, i'm not fat, i'm just big-boned. so, just to spite her, i bought the XL, and ya know what? it fits just fine... so, fuck you stupid air-supply-t-shirt-selling-biotch.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

you obviously don't know me very well...

Heather said...

Where do you come up with this stuff? You know you're crazy right?