Saturday, June 11, 2005

we just can't have nice things

i have yet another confession to make:

i am a sloppy eater. i can't get thru a meal without it ending up on my shirt or lap. i guess my mom never taught me to eat right. i like to believe that i have a hole in my bottom lip. i've yet to locate it though.

but i still buy white shirts... why? don't ask me! i like them, i think they look nice on me, and there's nothing classier than a crisp, white shirt. too bad mine don't remain white for very long due to my sloppy eating habits. eh, whatever. i'm a dork, we've already established this.

luckily for all of us, i have passed my sloppy eating techniques onto my daughter. i'll post a pic to demonstrate what i'm talking about. the girl will not just put fork to food and into mouth. she has to spread it all over her plate, the table and, most importantly, herself. *sigh*

i swear my mother cursed me when i was born that i would have a daughter just like myself. see, i was a 10 pound baby and so was my daughter. i used to laugh at my mother when she tried to punish me, and so does my daughter. golly, i'm looking forward to the teenage years... i have a feeling one of us will not survive.


that was a jello pudding snack... before it became conditioner. Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Heather said...

don't you ever put clothes on that kid?

Valerie said...

if your kids ate like that, would you put clothes on them either?
i thought not.
besides... i seem to remember a certain incident with a niece of mine and some pull ups...