Friday, April 22, 2005

e-mail from larry received today

just when you think it's over... i haven't changed anything in the e-mail. this is how he actually writes. and luckily, it doesn't really do anything for me anymore. anyway, enjoy! it's mighty funny.

hi how are you and your kids? I know I said I would not bother you anymore but oh well I just had to write you. I am not sure you will even read this but anyways I hope you are doing good and that you and your kids are safe. I am not doing so good well you broke my heart which I always knew you were going to do but you know what it does not matter the truth is I want to thank you for letting me love you and getting to know you as a person you have so many wonderful qualities getting over you is not easy I can not forget about you trust me I tried I close my eyes I see your face I hear your voice its like your always there with me I think what might have been I guess maybe life has taught me another a lesson I am not sure what it is but hey maybe someday I will figure it out. You know whats really sad is I really did believe you loved me I guess I was wrong all I know is that I loved you very much with all my heart and soul I keep thinking back at how i trotaly screwed things up I never should have lied to you from the beganing but I did and maybe you never really totaly forgave me for that or was able to trust me I wish I could find someway for you to look inside your heart to forgive me I guess asking that was asking to much well for what I did to screw things up for us I am truly sorry all I ever wanted was for you to love me because I fell in love with you so quickly I was scared and didn't know how to handle things but anyways it doesn't matter now its just really sad because I totaly felt we here perfect in so many ways for each other I just felt really connected to you like soul mates or maybe thats just the way I felt and you never felt that way anyways I miss you very much and I guess waht I am trying to say is you are always on my mind in my heart and in my soul and no one can ever take from me the things we shared together the closeness I felt for you and the way you made me feel loved , wanted and needed those are things that I never thought I could again thank you for that I love you now and always forever and ever.there is a song I think its by Celine Dion when I hear it I think of you it goes " you were my strenght when I was weak, you were my voice when I couldn't speak, you were my eyes when I couldn't see, you saw the best there was in me, " I know its dumb but that song is what describes best the way you made me feel I will never ever forget you. Thank you for allowing me to fall in love with you.

there are so many things wrong with that e-mail, the least of those being the grammar, spelling and lack of punctuation. anyway, thanks larry for the new material. now go to hell.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Tina, I have no idea who you are or anyone you are talking about but I came across your blog when I hit the next blog button on my blog. Anyways, I wanted to tell you that all men online are all the same, I could not help but laugh because I think Larry might be related to my x....lmao cause I too got a letter like this and is filled with nothing but guilt trips. Maybre they need to get a life,so i agree, GO TO HELL LARRY!lol..Just wanted you to know that you are not the only one... Best of Luck to you.