Sunday, May 15, 2005

i've still got it

k, so you've already heard me bitch about old guys. just know that my seductive appeal to the retired sector has not waned in the weeks since that post. in fact it's happening now more than before. maybe my friend larry has e-mailed all his buddies and told them that i'm a nice piece of cyber-ass.
well, now I'm getting solicited by much younger men. i got a wink on match.com from an 18 year old kid a few days ago and a 20 year old yesterday. they are definitely cute boys, the operative word there being "boys". what is it with me and guys my own age? am i not appealing to fellow 28 year olds? what's so wrong with dating people your own age? and i'm not really looking for someone exactly 28 years old. but anywhere from 25-34 should be acceptable, don't you think?
actually, i can't continue to complain too much because i did have a date last week with a guy my age... (the first date since my divorce, mind you) i will decide later if i want to fill you in on the details. i will just say... um... i don't know. and that's all.

No comments: